10 Top Trends in Christian Orphan Care Movement 2013
The recording of the 2013 CAFO Investor Report and Movement Update is now viewable online. You can view this webinar, along with a short video blog message, HERE.
The webinar highlights 10 Top Trends in the Christian Orphan Care Movement for 2013. To whet your appetite, the trends spotlighted are:
- Expansion: Continued Growth
- E Pluribus Unum: Strong Diversity in the Movement
- Universal Agreement: There is a Christian Orphan Care movement
- Refining: Healthy Tension within the Movement
- Opposition: Increased Criticism of the Movement
- Welcoming the Challenge: Increase in Special Needs & Older Child Adoptions
- Painful Situations: Growth in Adoption Crises & Responses
- Major Catalyst: Orphan Sunday
- Care Globally, Act Locally: Rising Engagement in Foster Care
- Growth in Local Orphan Care & Adoption Worldwide
The webinar also offers glimpses of top priorities for 2014. See the whole webinar HERE!